Volunteers are critical to the success of our show and the event team wants your help! If you’re interested in volunteering for this show – whether you have prior experience or not, please fill out our online form:
All Volunteers will receive:
- A convention Volunteer t-shirt
- A 1st hand, behind-the-scenes experience of the convention while volunteering
- When off duty, Volunteers can access convention exhibits, shop, attend panels and Q&A’s, and purchase photo/autograph sessions
- Invaluable volunteer hours and first-hand work experience in the event production business
- A chance to be part of the community
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older
- You must be available for an interview and orientation meetings if you are accepted as a volunteer
- You must be available to work a 2-4 hour shift at the show
- Volunteers are required to dress casually: no ripped jeans, short shorts or skirts, offensive shirts, etc.
- Must be courteous to co-workers, fans & volunteers will practice clean personal hygiene.
Please note that although we do receive many out of town requests to volunteer, the convention does not provide travel to or accommodations at the show.